*Includes FREE FREIGHT - In the continental USA! The Complete BigSprinkler Irrigation Kit is ready to set up and start irrigating from your pond, reservoir, or stream in minutes! This 1000F sprinkler irrigation kit with pump includes our 1000F - 1" Wheeled Sprinkler Cart that is capable of up to 120 ft. diameter wetted circle, 15 ft. of 2" suction hose with strainer, 100 ft. of the standard duty 1.5" discharge hose with quick connects, and a heavy duty gas driven pump.
The pump is a reliable 6.5hp Kohler engine and self-priming "medium" pressure 1.5" pump capable of providing high volumes and pressures up to 50 psi.
Our pre-assembled 1000F sprinkler irrigation kit with pump is quick and easy to setup! You can be irrigating in literally minutes from the time you receive your kit. First, unroll and quick connect the 100 ft. hose provided from the pump to the sprinkler cart, quick connect the 15 ft. suction hose provided, prime and start the pump....and watch the water fly! Big Sprinkler's 1000F irrigation cart is supplied with quick connect fitting that attaches to the hose and a full range of nozzles so that you can meet your desired water pattern and application.
Sprinkler Cart Performance:
- Flow Range: 5-25 Gallon per Minute (GPM)
- Coverage: Up to 120 Feet Diameter Wetted Circle
- Max Flow: 180 GPM @ 15 PSI
- Max Pressure: 50 PSI @ 10 GPM
- View Pump Page: Click Here
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
Features and Benefits
1000F Sprinkler Cart Information:
- Heavy Duty 1" Steel Body w/ Solid Axle
- Commercial Grade Full or Part Circle Sprinkler
- 6.5 HP Kohler Medium Pressure Pump
- IPT Self-Priming High Pressure Cast Aluminum Pump & Impeller
- 1.5" Ports, Silicon-Carbide Mechanical Seal
Discharge Hose Information:
- Standard Duty Red 1.5" x 100' Hose w/ Quick Connect Fittings.
Suction Hose Information:
- Spiral Helix Reinforced Contractor Grade Rubber Non-Collapsible Suction Hose w/ Suction Screen
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Garden Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Parks & Recreational Areas
- Wildlife Food Plots
- Horse Pasture & Arenas
- Mining Dust Suppression
- Fire Protection