1.5" Brass Quick Coupling Valve
The 1.5" female bottom pipe thread connection of Brass Quick Coupling Valves act as a convenient water access for potable and non-potable systems. They are built for industrial and commercial use with rugged red brass for long life. Valves are internally sealing with a strong stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance. The coupling also has an easy access lid for a quick open and insertion of a valve key while keeping debris out of the valve body when it is not in use.
Brass Quick Coupling Valves, often referred to as "Stab Valves" are also a quick and convenient way to access underground water sources for irrigation. The valves may be installed at ground level or inside a valve box to quickly connect them into the water main with a valve key that inserts into the quick coupling valve. Sprinklers may be attached to the top of the valve key or a hose swivel may be attached to the top of the valve key allowing a connection hose to swivel 360 degrees. Used extensively for attaching spray down hoses for baseball infields, golf course greens, and a variety of other applications.
- 1.5 inch fitting size
- 1-piece brass construction for durability
- Single-lug rubber cover
- Requires a key to use (not included)
- Constructed of solid Red Brass for superior long-term durability
- Provides reliable and consistent performance in high pressure situations
- Quick and convenient way to access underground water sources for irrigation
- Attaches to spray down hoses for baseball infields, golf course greens, and a variety of other applications
- Use outdoors