Standard Duty Lay Flat Hose Kit w/ Cam-Lock Connections (1.5", 2" & 3")
Allow 2 week delivery for 1.5"x100' & 2"x100' hose kits. The 1.5 Inch, 2 Inch and 3 Inch Lay Flat Hose Kits with crimped on Cam-Lock Connections is constructed with premium quality PVC tube and cover; reinforced with polyester yarn. The 1.5" and 2" diameter hoses come in 50' and 100' lengths and the 3" diameter hose only comes in 50' lengths. The lay flat irrigation hoses come pre-assembled with each hose being tested, certified and marked with a stamp and date of construction on the hose collar.
The aluminum cam lock connections, male and female, are secured on each end of the hose with a metal crimp collar providing a very secure heavy-duty connection without having external clamp screws. These lay flat hoses for sale are excellent for supplying water to portable irrigation sprinklers or for general use in the transfer of water. Working pressures are up to 150 psi for supplying large volume sprinkler stands or traveling sprinklers. The hose expands to full capacity when in use and is easily flattened, coiled, and stacked when not in use! This hose is a great match for our wheeled sprinkler Carts or large sprinkler stands. Collapsible "Lay-Flat" hoses are similar to fire hoses in the manner that they are easily rolled up and stored when not in use. These hoses are made of durable fiber inlay and covered with a heavy PVC or rubber covering for rugged use and high pressures. Our 2 Inch or 3 Inch Lay Flat Hose Kit with Cam-Lock Connections are an inexpensive and convenient way of transferring water over long distances and/or rough terrain when burying pipes is not a suitable option.
Pre-made hoses are male x female allowing multiple hoses to be attached together in series.
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI Max
- Construction: Premium Quality PVC Tube, Metal Crimped Collar on Each End to Hold Cam-Locks On
- Hose Wall Thickness: .087 - inchs
- Inside Diameter: 1.5, 2 or 3 - inchs
- Characteristics: Easily Coiled When Not in Use, High Ozone Resistance
- Fittings: Standard with Aluminum Cam-Lock Quick Connects, May Be Used w/ Any Nominal Fitting Size
- Each Hose is Tested, Certified, and then Date Stamped on the Crimped Collars
- High tensile strength re-enforced hose
- Heavy duty aluminum cam locks
- Metal Crimped Collars on Each End
- General Irrigation Use
- Transfer of Water Supply Line for Irrigation
- Sprinkler Carts or Traveling Irrigation Sprinklers
- Garden Irrigation
- Schools, Parks, & Grounds Irrigation
- Sports Field Irrigation
- Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Construction Site Water Transfer