Suction Hose Assembly w/ Screen (2" thru 3")
General purpose pre-made clear suction hose assemblies include a heavy duty aluminum female cam lock connection on one end and a suction strainer on the opposite end. High quality hose clamps are used to secure fittings into the hose ends. Hoses are re-enforced with a special grey helix that allows for flexibility but also provides a non-collapse rigidity for suction applications. Includes a female quick connect, stainless steel "no-rust" clamps, and a suction strainer.
Assemblies are available in 15 ft and 20 ft lengths. Select size and length that matches your pump application.
- Working Pressure: 90 PSI @ 680 F or 65 PSI @ 1050 F
- Vacuum Rating: (Inches HG) Full @ 680 F, 26 PSI @ 1050 F
- Minimum Bend Radius: 7” @ 680 F
- Clear, re-enforced high quality suction hose
- Heavy duty aluminum female cam lock connection
- Heavy duty stainless hose clamps
- High quality suction strainer
- General Irrigation Use
- Construction & Mining
- Fire Protection