Impact Sprinkler w/ 5 lb. Weighted Sled Base
FREE GROUND SHIPPING UNTIL MAY 1 - within the continental US only (free shipping on sled when ordered individually - other items on the order are subject to shipping charges) New for 2019, is the Heavy Duty Residential “Impact” Sled featuring the New R3S Max Drive sprinkler from our Green Pro Line Series of commercial grade sprinkler heads. The sled base is laser cut from 3/16” steel plate and formed into the most durable sled bases on the market! Weighing in at a robust 5 pounds, this new sled base will stand the test of time and allows for strength and stability while the sprinkler is operating. In addition to the already durable construction, the sled is available with a brilliant green powder coat baked-on finish or our hot-dip galvanizing process in which the sled has been submerged in molten zinc alloys to form a non-corrosive, scratch and rust resistant barrier between the steel and the wet environment in which it will be operating ensuring years of trouble free use. Each component in this assembly has been selected for quality including the heavy steel water path components and heavy duty brass garden hose connections!
The all new R3S Max Drive impact sprinkler also comes with a full set of nozzles allowing flow ranges from 3 to 8 gallons per minute. This sprinkler also features an adjustable jet stream breaker for changing stream pattern and may be operated in full circle mode or part circle mode by simply adjusting the part circle tabs at the base of the sprinkler. This quality sprinkler is constructed from a cast aluminum alloy body with brass lower turning union. The Max Drive action of this sprinkler uses the perfect combination of drive arm spring tension and engineered mechanical designs to display a beautiful stream pattern in forward and fast reverse mode that results in the absolute best wetted water pattern all throughout the diameter of the circle. The Max Drive stays consistent at low and high pressures.
The Impact sled also features a Flow-Through Base design allowing multiple sled bases to be connected in series!
*OPTIONAL: GALVANIZED SLED BASE
Quality made in the USA!
- Inlet Size: Garden hose connection
- Connection Hose Needed: 3/4" Professional Contractor Grade Garden Hose Recommended
- Flow Rates: 3 to 8 gallons per minute
- Available Nozzles: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, Included
- Pressure Range: 30 - 60 PSI Recommended
- Trajectory Angle: 30°
- Heavy 3/16" Formed Steel Base
- Powder Coated or Galvanized
- Heavy Duty Steel Fluid Path
- 3 to 8 gpm flow range
- Green Pro Line Series - R3S Max Drive sprinkler with 30 degree trajectory
- 5 lb. Weighted Base for Stability w/ Flow-Thru Design for Connecting Multiple Bases in Series
- Option of Powder Coated or Galvanized sled base
- Medium to Large area Lawn or Garden Watering
- Shrub or Landscape Watering
- Indoor & Outdoor Nursery Watering
- Dust Suppression