The Heavy Duty Residential “Rotor” Sled featuring the Rainbird 3/4" Professional Grade Rotor Sprinkler Head. The sled base is laser cut from 3/16” steel plate and formed into the most durable sled base on the market! Weighing in at a robust 5 pounds, this new sled base will stand the test of time and allows for strength and stability while the sprinkler is operating. In addition to the already durable construction, the sled is available with a durable brilliant green powder coat baked-on finish. Each component in this assembly has been selected for quality including the heavy steel water path components and heavy duty brass garden hose connections!
With the rotor sprinkler head, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes this rotor one of the toughest in the field. The rotor head on this Rotor Sprinkler with 5 lb. weighted sled base is a Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°, meaning you can adjust it to a full circle or down to a 40° area. (A non-reversing full-circle only unit is also available). Spray distances are up to 100 feet in diameter!
The Rotor Sprinkler with 5 lb. weighted sled base also features a Flow-Through Base design allowing multiple weighted sled bases to be connected in series!
Quality made in the USA!!
NOTE: This rotor sprinkler head can only be ordered in either "Full Circle Only" or a "Part or Full Circle". The part/full circle version can be adjusted anywhere between 40 and 360 degrees. Please select "full circle only" or "part or full circle" in the drop-down box when ordering.
- Pressure: 25 - 65 PSI
- Trajectory: 250
- Spray Distance: 25' - 50' Radius or Up to 100' Total Diameter
- Sprinkler Stand Body Size: 3/4” Heavy Gauge Tubing
- Inlet Size: ¾” Standard, Adaptable to 1”
- Overall Height (w/ Sprinkler): 22”
- Overall Length: 21”
- Total Weight: 5 lbs
- Nozzle Sizes Included: To Cover Flow Ranges from 1 - 10 GPM.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy 3/16" Formed Steel Base
- Powder Coated or Galvanized Sled Base Options
- Heavy Duty Steel Fluid Path
- 1 to 8 gpm flow range
- Commercial Grade Gear Drive Rotor Head with Nozzles
- 5 lb. Weighted Base for Stability w/ Flow-Thru Design for Connecting Multiple Bases in Series
- Option of Powder Coated or Galvanized sled base
- Medium to Large area Lawn or Garden Watering
- Shrub or Landscape Watering
- Indoor & Outdoor Nursery Watering
- Dust Suppression