Xcel Wobbler w/ 5 lb. Weighted Sled Base
The Heavy Duty Residential “Wobbler” Sled featuring the Xcel Wobbler Head. The sled base is laser cut from 3/16” steel plate and formed into the most durable sled bases on the market! Weighing in at a robust 5 pounds, this new sled base will stand the test of time and allows for strength and stability while the sprinkler is operating. In addition to the already durable construction, the sled is available with a durable brilliant green powder coat baked-on finish or our hot-dip galvanizing process in which the sled has been submerged in molten zinc alloys to form a non-corrosive, scratch and rust resistant barrier between the steel and the wet environment in which it will be operating ensuring years of trouble free use. Each component in this assembly has been selected for quality including the heavy steel water path components and heavy duty brass garden hose connections!
The Xcel Wobbler head is a great product that provides instantaneous coverage over a large area and distributes "rain" like droplets that resist wind drift and evaporation. The Wobbler is used extensively in many areas such as lawns, gardens, nurseries, vegetable crops, turf irrigation, and much more! Its unique off-center rotary-action distributes extremely uniform coverage at low pressures. This product works great for germinating with its minimal impact on soil structure. It is built for strength and durability, using high-impact engineering grade thermoplastics; no metal parts. The Wobbler covers up to 50 feet plus in diameter and allows for interchangeable nozzles.
The Wobbler sled also features a Flow-Through Base design allowing multiple sled bases to be connected in series!
* OPTIONAL: GALVANIZED SLED BASE
Quality made in the USA!!
- Inlet Size: Garden hose connection
- Flow Rates: Shipped w/ 4 Gallon Per Minute Nozzle
- Available Nozzles: 0.78 - 6.97 GPM
- Pressure Range: 10 - 25 PSI
- Balanced Sprinkler Design for Smooth, Stable Performance
- Only One Moving Sprinkler Part for Longer Life
- Shipped w/ 4 Gallon per Minute Nozzle
- Other Sizes Available: 0.78 - 6.97 GPM
- Low Wind Drift & Evaporative Loss at Low Pressures
- 5 lb. Weighted Base for Stability w/ Flow-Thru Design for Connecting Multiple Bases in Series
- Option of Powder Coated or Galvanized sled base
- Flower Bed Watering
- Garden Watering
- Indoor & Outdoor Nursery Watering
- Lawn Watering
- Dust Suppression