750R Wheeled Sprinkler Cart
Our newest sprinkler cart!! - The new 750R -Heavy Duty Residential Sprinkler Cart comes with Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler Technology! This smooth and quiet rotor drive sprinkler features an even water pattern with a gentle rain curtain, interchangeable nozzles, and "leak free" seals to avoid puddling at the sprinkler. It works well at low pressures and is a great watering source for any residential lawn or garden. It is also a great choice for indoor and outdoor horse arenas for dust suppression!! The 750R Heavy Duty Sprinkler Cart with wheels is constructed of 3/4” heavy gauge steel pipe, a solid 1" steel axle for weight, and a durable "baked on" powder coat finish. The Gear Drive Rotor head on the 750R comes standard with a full circle ONLY spray pattern but may be ordered in a part circle ONLY model upon request (part circle version will oscillate between 40 and 360 degrees). With the rotor sprinkler, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes this rotor one of the toughest in the field. Spray distances up to 100 feet in diameter!
The new 750 series residential carts are a slightly smaller version of our larger 1000F commercial series carts and are still much larger than a store-bought sprinkler. Our Bigsprinkler carts are fabricated in house with heavy steel tubing and a solid axle design to prevent tipping while the sprinkler is in operation or when pulling the supply hose to reposition the cart. Portable stand sprinkler carts are a great alternative to in-ground sprinkler systems or traveling sprinkler systems when a lower cost but still effective method is needed.
See specifications tab for full performance chart.
Quality made in the USA!
This sprinkler can only be ordered "full circle only" or "part circle only". Part circle version can be adjusted anywhere between 40 and 360 degrees. Please indicate in the notes field "full circle" or "part circle" upon checkout.
- Flow Rate: 1 - 10 GPM
- Pressure: 25 - 65 PSI
- Trajectory: 250
- Spray Distance: 25' - 50' Radius or Up to 100' Total Diameter
- Sprinkler Stand Body Size: 3/4” Heavy Gauge Tubing
- Inlet Size: ¾” Standard, Adaptable to 1”
- Overall Height (w/ Sprinkler): 22”
- Overall Length: 21”
- Total Weight: 13 lbs
- Nozzle Sizes Included: To Cover Flow Ranges from 1 - 10 GPM. Available in 400 - 3600 part circle rotation. Comes standard in full circle ONLY rotation. Must specify Full or Part circle when ordering.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tube Construction
- Solid 1” Steel Axle
- Brass Garden Hose Swivel Adapter
- Solid 7” Rubber Wheel Assembly
- Durable “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Commercial Grade Gear Drive Rotor Head with Nozzles
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation