Jumbo Sled Base "Rotor" Sprinkler
Introducing the Jumbo Sled with the Falcon rotor sprinkler! The Jumbo sled base is the newest addition to our portable sprinkler stand lineup. Our goal was to design and build the best sled base sprinkler on the market and we believe we have succeeded! Built heavy to withstand years of use, the total weight of this product is 11 pounds. The Jumbo sled dwarfs most store-bought sprinklers standing almost 12 inches tall with a 10 inch wide and 11 inch long thick steel base. This sled base is laser cut from 1/4" thick steel plate, custom formed and powder coated to provide the most sleek and durable sprinkler base on the market. Each component in this assembly is a quality selection including the heavy steel water path components, heavy brass garden hose connection fittings, and the Falcon rotor sprinkler.
With the Falcon rotor, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability, and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. The advantage of the rotor head has to be the spray pattern it provides given the right sized nozzle is matched to the correct nozzle. Finding the right match is made easy since we supply you with a range of nozzles allowing the customer to taylor their rotor sprinkler to their water source. The nozzles supplied are the #4, #6, and #8 which will work with common residential flow rates through a 3/4" garden hose and provide coverage up to 100' in diameter. The Falcon rotor can be set to cover a full 360° down to just 40° arc. There is also an option of chosing a Full Circle "ONLY" rotor head if your application area doesn't require part circle coverage. ** Quality Made in the USA **
( NOTE: The Jumbo Sled Rotor Sprinkler is designed for systems using a garden hose with flow rates of 6-10 gpm and pressures between 20-70 psi. The force of the spray from flow and pressures greater than 10 gpm and 70psi can cause the sled base to tip over. Restricting your flow at your spigot and adjusting your nozzle size can prevent this from happening. )
- Inlet Size: Garden hose connection
- Connection Hose Needed: 3/4" Professional Contractor Grade Garden Hose Recommended
- Available Nozzles: #4 Black, #6 Lt. Blue, #8 Green - Included
- Pressure Range: 20 - 60 PSI Recommended
- Flow Rate: 3 - 10 GPM
- Pressure: 20 - 70 PSI
- Trajectory: 25°
- Spray Distance: 25' - 45' Radius or Up to 90' Total Diameter
- Sprinkler Sled Body Size: 1/4" Powder Coated Steel Base
- Overall Height (w/ Sprinkler): 13.5"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Overall Width: 10"
- Total Weight: 11 lbs
- Heavy 1/4" Formed Steel Base
- Powder Coated
- Heavy Duty Steel Fluid Path
- Heavy Duty Brass Hose Swivel
- 3 to 10 gpm flow range
- Heavy Duty 1" Rotor Head
- Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage included (#4, #6, & #8)
- 40° to 360° Adjustable Coverage
- 11 lb. Weighted Base for Stability
- Residential Area Lawn or Garden Watering
- Shrub or Landscape Watering
- Indoor & Outdoor Nursery Watering
- Dust Suppression Applications