1500H Wheeled Sprinkler Cart
* Free Ground Shipping within the continental US * The portable 1500H Irrigation Sprinkler Cart with wheels is constructed with 1-1/2” heavy gauge steel pipe and a solid 1-1/2" steel axle for weight; complemented by a durable "baked on" powder coat finish. This cart features a larger diameter body than the 1250K, and utilizes a solid rubber tire with steel rims for added weight and a larger capacity sprinkler head with long and intermediate stream patterns. It also comes standard with 1-1/2" standard national pipe threads but may be adapted to 2" by simply requesting the threaded adapter at checkout in the notes field and we will include it at no charge. The sprinkler head on the 1500H is a large commercial grade Sime model "Hidra" impact style sprinkler that handles a higher flow capacity of 30 to 140 gallons per minute and is normally supplied with a 1-1/2" or 2" incoming line.
Be sure, when ordering the 1500H, to pay close attention to the flow rates to ensure that your water source is capable of operating this big, high capacity cart! (A flow chart with nozzle sizes and pressures may be viewed in the specifications tab)
Portable wheeled sprinkler carts are an excellent and affordable option for irrigating a variety of areas such as gardens, large yards or acreages, playgrounds, natural and artificial sports fields, horse arenas or round pens for dust control, livestock grazing paddocks, mining projects, and much more. Our carts are fabricated with care and precision in our facility with heavy steel tubing and a solid axle design to prevent tipping while the sprinkler is in operation or when pulling the supply hose to reposition the sprinkler cart. This big, durable portable 1500H Irrigation Sprinkler Cart with wheels can be assembled in minutes and ready to irrigate wherever and whenever you want big volume irrigation!
Quality Made in the USA!!
- Flow Rate: 30 - 140 GPM
- Pressure: 20 - 100 PSI (Sime Hidra Sprinkler)
- Trajectory: 250
- Sprinkler Stand Body Size: 1-1/2” Heavy Gauge Tubing
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2” Standard, Adaptable to 2"
- Overall Height (w/ Sprinkler): 33”
- Overall Length: 34”
- Overall Width: 38"
- Total Weight: 46 lb.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tube Construction
- Solid 1.5” Steel Axle
- Solid 10” Steel Rim/Foam Rubber Wheel Assembly
- Grease Zirks on Wheels
- Durable “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Commercial Grade Full or Part Circle Impact Sprinkler w/ Brass Base
- Full Range of Nozzles Included
- General Irrigation Use
- Residences or Acreages
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playgrounds
- Natural Sports Turf
- Artificial Sports Turf Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Hobby Farms
- Wildlife Food Plot