1 HP Electric Booster Pump with Automatic Torrium2 Control System
BT14-45 Booster System gives you the ultimate performance in strong, even water pressure. The flow control starts the 1 HP booster pump as soon as you switch on the tap and continues running until water is no longer required. This pump is great for boosting sprinklers for irrigation on residential systems or sprinkler stands. Because the BT14-45 uses a flow control, it requires a minimum of 20 PSI incoming pressure for the flow control to operate consistently. Adds 53 psi of boost pressure at 5 gpm and 47 psi at 10 gpm. Max pump casing pressure not to exceed 116 psi.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
- BT Systems are Compact, Quiet, & Easy to Install
- High Grade Stainless Steel Pump Shaft, Impeller(s), Diffuser(s), & Casing
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon Mechanical Seal
- Robust Metal NPT Threads: 1" FIPT on Discharge & 1" FIPT on Suction
- Flow Sensor Preset: On at 1.2 GPM & Off at 0.7 GPM
- TEFC w/ IP55 Enclosure 120 Volts
- Boosts Incoming Pressure 53 PSI (@ 5 GPM)
- Great Reliability
- General Pressure Boosting
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Wheeled Sprinkler Carts
- Tripod Sprinkler Stands
- Traveling Sprinkler Systems
- Shower Boosting