3/4 HP Electric Booster Pump with Automatic Torrium2 Control System & Cover
The BT14-30 Booster System installed in a durable poly cover for outdoor use gives you the ultimate performance in strong, even water pressure. This system is "on demand", meaning the flow control starts the pump as soon as you switch on the tap and continues running until water is no longer required. Great for boosting sprinklers for irrigation on residential systems or sprinkler stands. Because the 3/4 HP Electric Booster Pump uses a flow control, it requires a minimum of 20 PSI incoming pressure for the flow control to operate consistently. Adds 36 psi of boost pressure at 5 gpm. Max pump casing pressure not to exceed 116 psi.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
- BT Systems are Compact, Quiet, & Easy to Install
- Stainless Steel Impeller & Casing
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon Mechanical Seal
- Robust Metal NPT Threads: 1" FIPT on Discharge & 1.25" FIPT on Suction
- Flow Sensor Preset: On at 1.2 GPM & Off at 0.7 GPM
- 120 Volts, 6.9 Amps, 60 Hz.
- Boosts ncoming Pressure 35 PSI (@ 5 GPM)
- Durable Poly Cover for Outdoor Protection Great Reliability
- General Pressure Boosting
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Wheeled Sprinkler Carts
- Tripod Sprinkler Stands
- Traveling Sprinkler Systems