BT14-30 Booster System gives you the ultimate performance in strong, even water pressure. The flow control starts the pump as soon as you switch on the tap and continues running until water is no longer required. This booster pump is great for boosting sprinklers for irrigation on residential systems or sprinkler stands. Because the BT14-30 uses a flow control, it requires a minimum of 20 PSI incoming pressure for the flow control to operate consistently. The 3/4 HP Electric Booster Pump adds 36 psi of boost pressure at 5 gallons per minute. Max pump casing pressure not to exceed 116 psi.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
Features and Benefits
- BT Systems are Compact, Quiet, & Easy to Install
- Stainless Steel Impeller & Casing
- Silicon Carbide/Carbon Mechanical Seal
- Robust Metal NPT Threads: 1" FIPT on Discharge & 1.25" FIPT on Suction
- Flow Sensor Preset: On at 1.2 GPM & Off at 0.7 GPM
- 120 Volts, 6.9 Amps, 60 Hz.
- Boosts Incoming Pressure 35 PSI (@ 5 GPM)
- Great Reliability
- General Pressure Boosting
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Wheeled Sprinkler Carts
- Tripod Sprinkler Stands
- Traveling Sprinkler Systems