2 HP Single-Stage Self-Priming Sprinkler/Booster Pumps
Our 2 HP Single-Stage Pressure Sprinkler/Booster Water Pumps are great for supplying many different kinds of sprinkler systems. Their cast iron case construction and stainless steel impeller makes this pump rugged and reliable and operates at a flow range of between 5 and 45 gallons per minute. Max pressure for this 2 HP Single-Stage Pressure Sprinkler/Booster Water Pump is 51 psi at 5 gpm.
This 2 HP water pump can be used for boosting existing systems that already have a water source but just need extra pressure or it may be used as a self priming supply pump to draw water from a reservoir or tank. Please call our sales staff toll free at 855-805-7901 if you have questions regarding this pump and how it would fit your application.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
*(Note - When ordering please specify if you need the pump wired for 110V or 220V. A cord with standard plug is provided with 110V wiring only.)
- Cast Iron construction with 300 Series Cast Stainless Steel Impellers
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal
- 1.5” Ports, Self-Priming up to 15’
- Single Phase: 115/230 V, TEFC Motors. Max case working pressure for boosting - 150 PSI. Pump and Motor ONLY; does not include control box or automatic shut off.
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
- Cast Iron Construction with 300 Series Investment Cast Stainless Steel Impellers
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- 1-1/2˝ NPT Ports Sizes
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Flow 80 GPM
- Maximum Head 120 Ft (51psi).
- Self-Priming to 15 Ft.
- Single Stage (379/365 Series) Construction
- Removable Dual Volute Design
- Supplying or Boosting Residental or Commercial Sprinkler Systems
- Corp Irrigation
- Sportfields Irrigation
- General Water Transfer