6.5 HP Medium Pressure Poly Self-Priming Water Pump
The Medium Pressure Poly 2" Self-Priming Water Pump comes with a 6.5 HP Kholer Recoil Start Engine and is used for a variety of irrigation and water transfer applications. Corrosion resistant polypropylene pump case features 2" ports for high flow capability. Impeller and diffuser assembly constructed of polypropylene, pump is sealed with EPDM gaskets with a carbon/ceramic pump shaft seal. This engine is a reliable 6.5 HP Kholer with recoil start and includes low oil safety shut down. Max pump flow up to 180 gpm and pressures as high as 60 psi.
These pumps are quick and easy to set up and start pumping in minutes! The large pump case features a self-priming feature with built-in check valve. Simply connect the suction and discharge hoses, open the top plug, pour the case full of water, start the engine, and the pump primes automatically in seconds, and starts pumping water! This pump will match up to our 1000 and 1250 series sprinkler carts.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
- Tank Size: 3.88 qt. Providing 2 hr. Run Time
- Max Flow: 180 gal/min. Open Discharge
- Max Pressure: 60 PSI @ 10 gal/min
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
- Large polypropylene Pump Case & Impeller
- Large Pump Case with 2” Horizontal Ports
- Self-Priming Feature & Built-In Check Valve
- Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seal
- Reliable 6.5 HP Kholer Recoil Start Engine with Low Oil Shutdown
- Rubber Foot Mounting
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Garden Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Parks & Recreational Areas
- Wildlife Food Plots
- Horse Pasture & Arenas
- Mining Dust Suppression
- Fire Fighting