Gemini (Dual Speed) Sprinkler
The MEGA Sprinkler! The Gemini Sprinkler has HUGE capability and is used extensively for agriculture, mining, construction, and many other applications needing very large amounts of water delivered. The Gemini Sprinkler is a dual speed sprinkler allowing you to modify the rotation speed from low to high.
The Gemini is constructed from quality materials which make it very unique. The Gemini Sprinkler is a great alternative to impact style sprinklers when smooth and gentle performance is desired with no "impact vibration". The Gemini Sprinkler has a heavy duty flanged connection, adjustable jet stream breaker, and allows coverage up to 510 feet in diameter with flow ranges from 400 to 855 gallons per minute.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
Gear Drive Sprinklers are smooth in action, gentle on tender crops, and can operate on lower pressures than larger sprinklers. Continuous rotation, slow reversing speeds, and uniform water patterns make Gear Drive Sprinklers an ideal selection for mounting on stationary gun stands, traveling irrigators, center pivots, and much more. No tools are required to change the operation from part circle to full circle; nozzles are interchangeable by hand.
- Flow Rate Range: 400-855 gal/min.
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: Flanged
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Smooth, Continuous, Gear Drive System that Slowly Rotates the Sprinkler Head at a Uniform Speed
- Adjustable Stops for Full Circle Coverage or Any Part of a Circle
- Adjustable Jet Breaker
- Provides Uniform Water Distribution over the Irrigated Area
- Suitable for Low Flow & Low Pressure Applications
- Adjustable Transmission for Fast or Slow Rotation Speeds
- Stationary Applications: Waste Water Applications, Mining Dust Control, Feedyard Dust Suppression, General Crop Irrigation, Wildlife Food Plots
- Traveling Irrigation Systems: Smooth, Uniform Performance on Travelers