The Klicker Sprinkler is constructed from quality materials which make it very unique. The Klicker Sprinkler is a great alternative to impact style sprinklers when smooth and gentle performance is desired with no "impact vibration". This sprinkler has a 2" female pipe thread connection, adjustable jet stream breaker, and allows coverage up to 328 feet in diameter with flow ranges from 55 to 250 gallons per minute.
The Klicker Sprinkler is one of the latest additions to the gear drive sprinkler lineup.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
Gear Drive Sprinklers are smooth in action, gentle on tender crops, and can operate on lower pressures than larger sprinklers. Continuous rotation, slow reversing speeds, and uniform water patterns make Gear Drive Sprinklers an ideal selection for mounting on stationary gun stands, traveling irrigators, center pivots, and much more. No tools are required to change the operation from part circle to full circle; nozzles are interchangeable by hand.
- Water Jet Length: 82'-164' (Radius)
- Flow Rate Range: 55 to 250 gal/min.,
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2” Female Standard National Pipe Thread
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Smooth, Continuous, Gear Drive System that Slowly Rotates the Sprinkler Head at a Uniform Speed
- Adjustable Stops for Full Circle Coverage or Any Part of a Circle
- Adjustable Jet Breaker
- Provides Uniform Water Distribution over the Irrigated Area
- Suitable for Low Flow & Low Pressure Applications
- Stationary Applications: Waste Water Applications, Mining Dust Control, Feedyard Dust Suppression, General Crop Irrigation, Wildlife Food Plots