The Mariner Gear Driven Sprinkler is constructed from quality materials by the Sime Irrigation Company located in Northern Italy who have been building this unique sprinkler style for years. The Mariner is a great alternative to impact style sprinklers when smooth and gentle performance is desired with no "impact vibration." This sprinkler has a 2.5" female pipe thread connection, adjustable jet stream breaker, and allows coverages up to 440 feet in diameter with flow ranges from 190 to 500 gallons per minute!
Gear Drive Sprinklers are smooth in action, gentle on tender crops, and can operate on lower pressures than many big sprinklers. Continuous rotation, slow reversing speeds, and uniform water patterns make them an ideal selection for mounting on stationary gun stands, traveling irrigators, center pivots, and much more. No tools are required to change the operation from part circle to full circle; nozzles are interchangeable by hand!
The Mariner Gear Driven Sprinkler is a powerful sprinkler and a great choice for many applications including agriculture solid set, mining applications for dust control, replacement sprinkler for traveling irrigations machines, and much more.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Water Jet Length: 137' - 220' (Radius)
- Flow Rate Range: 190-500 gal/min.
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2.5” Female Standard National Pipe Thread
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Smooth, Continuous, Gear Drive System that Slowly Rotates the Sprinkler Head at a Uniform Speed
- Adjustable Stops for Full Circle Coverage or Any Part of a Circle
- Adjustable Jet Breaker
- Provides Uniform Water Distribution over the Irrigated Area
- Suitable for Low Flow & Low Pressure Applications
- Stationary Applications: Waste Water Applications, Mining Dust Control, Lumber and Log Wetting, Feedyard Dust Suppression, General Crop Irrigation, Wildlife Food Plots
- Traveling Irrigation Systems: Smooth, Uniform Performance on Travelers