Sime Luxor Sprinkler
The Sime Luxor is constructed from quality materials by the Sime Irrigation Company located in Northern Italy who have been building this unique sprinkler style for years. The Luxor is a great alternative to impact style sprinklers when smooth and gentle performance is desired with no "impact vibration." This sprinkler has a 1.5 inch female pipe thread connection, adjustable jet stream breaker, and allows coverages up to 250 feet in diameter with flow ranges from 34 to 128 gallons per minute!
Sime Gear Drive Sprinklers are smooth in action, gentle on tender crops, and can operate on lower pressures than many big sprinklers. Continuous rotation, slow reversing speeds, and uniform water patterns make them an ideal selection for mounting on stationary gun stands, traveling irrigators, center pivots, and much more. No tools are required to change the operation from part circle to full circle; nozzles are interchangeable by hand!
The other unique feature of the Luxor is the nylon composite materials of construction which make this sprinkler a great option when corrosive characteristics of the liquid exist. These sprinklers are used in certain mining, municipal, and lagoon applications as an alternative to aluminum or brass sprinklers.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 35-160 gal/min.
- Construction: Nylon Composite Material
- Trajectory: 230
- Inlet Size: 1.5” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm (Optional Sizes: 8 mm, 9 mm, 18 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Smooth, Continuous, Gear Drive System that Slowly Rotates the Sprinkler Head at a Uniform Speed
- Adjustable Stops for Full Circle Coverage or Any Part of a Circle
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops For Full or Part Circle
- Provides Uniform Water Distribution over the Irrigated Area Suitable for Low Flow & Low Pressure Applications
- Non-Corrosive Construction
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation