The Sime Skipper Sprinkler is constructed from quality materials which make it very unique. The Skipper Sprinkler is a great alternative to impact style sprinklers when smooth and gentle performance is desired with no "impact vibration". This sprinkler has a 1.5 inch female pipe thread connection, adjustable jet stream breaker, and allows coverage up to 260 feet in diameter with flow ranges from 42 to 163 gallons per minute.
The Sime Skipper Sprinkler with its 25-degree trajectory is an excellent choice a number of general irrigation uses such as dust suppression on equestrian riding facilities; with its smooth performance and even water applications.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
Gear Drive Sprinklers are smooth in action, gentle on tender crops, and can operate on lower pressures than larger sprinklers. Continuous rotation, slow reversing speeds, and uniform water patterns make Gear Drive Sprinklers an ideal selection for mounting on stationary gun stands, traveling irrigators, center pivots, and much more. No tools are required to change the operation from part circle to full circle; nozzles are interchangeable by hand.
- Water Jet Length: 72'-134' (Radius)
- Flow Rate Range: 42-163 gal/min.
- Pressure Range: 29-70 PSI
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 1.5” Female Standard Pipe Thread
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Smooth, Continuous, Gear Drive System that Slowly Rotates the Sprinkler Head at a Uniform Speed
- Adjustable Stops for Full Circle Coverage or Any Part of a Circle
- Low Angle “Flip Nozzles” Available upon Request
- Adjustable Jet Breaker
- Provides Uniform Water Distribution over the Irrigated Area Suitable for Low Flow & Low Pressure Applications
- Stationary Applications: Mining Coal Dust Control, Feedyard Dust Suppression, Arena Dust Control, General Crop Irrigation
- Center Pivots: Excellent Center Pivot Endgun Especially w/ Low Pressures
- Traveling Irrigation Systems: Smooth, Uniform Performance on Travelers
- Log Pile Irrigation: Lumber and Log Pile Wetting