Impact Drive Ambo Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, brass drive arm, and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern, and a quick change nozzle setup; all supported by a 1 1/2" female standard pipe thread connection. A very popular sprinkler, the Ambo is a dual port sprinkler with a secondary stream nozzle located just above the main barrel to cover close and intermediate ranges. The Ambo is unique to most other impacts as the drive arm operates off of the secondary nozzle instead of the main barrel. This unique design allows the main barrel to project water and gain ultimate distance without any interruptions from a drive arm. The Impact Drive Ambo Sprinkler also has a slightly slower reversing motion than most traditional impact sprinklers. Moreover, the Ambo includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 20 to 107 gallons per minute and coverages up to 190 feet in diameter!
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 20-107 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 190’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union,
- Trajectory: 30°
- Inlet Size: 1.5” Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 6 mm Drive Stream + 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm Main Stream
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
Features and Benefits
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker On Main Stream
- Drive Arm on Secondary Stream
- Slower Reverse
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Effluent or Wastewater Removal