Hidra Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm, and brass lower turning union. Features of the Hidra Sprinkler include: adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern, and a quick change nozzle setup; all supported by a 1 1/2" female standard pipe thread connection. The Hidra Sprinkler is a dual port sprinkler with a secondary stream nozzle located just on the underside of the main barrel to cover close and intermediate ranges. The Hidra Sprinkler includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 30 to 140 gallons per minute and coverage up to 225 feet in diameter! The Hidra Sprinkler is the featured sprinkler on our model 1500H BigSprinkler Cart.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 40-140 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 225’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 1.5” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker on Main & Secondary Streams
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm (Optional Nozzle: 18 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- Secondary Nozzle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation