Temporarily Out of Stock - please call for availability or substitution. Ibis Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 1" female standard pipe thread connection. The Ibis is a dual port sprinkler with a secondary stream nozzle located just on the underside of the main barrel to cover close and intermediate ranges. This Ibis Dual Port Sprinkler is great for general irrigation use and includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 12 to 41 gallons per minute. These sprinklers may also be mounted stationary on riser pipes in a variety of settings for agriculture irrigation, nursery applications, dust control, and much more!
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 12-41 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 138’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 280
- Inlet Size: 1” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker on Main & Secondary Streams
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops For Full or Part Circle Operation
- Secondary Nozzle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation