Jumbo Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, brass drive arm, and brass lower turning union. Features include: adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes in stream pattern, and a quick change nozzle setup. The Jumbo is also supported by a 1" female standard pipe thread connection. Thie Jumbo Sprinkler is great for general irrigation use and includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 3 to 16 gallons per minute. The Jumbo is the featured sprinkler head on our popular Jumbo Sled Base Sprinkler.
This sprinkler may also be mounted stationary on riser pipes in a variety of settings for agriculture irrigation, nursery applications, dust control, and much more!
See Specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 3-16 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 128’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 300
- Inlet Size: 1” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker on Main Stream
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops for Full or Part Circle Operation
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation