K1-Teso Low Angle Sprinkler
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AVAILABILITY! K1-Teso Low Angle Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 1 1/4" female standard pipe thread connection. Includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 13 to 47 gallons per minute and coverages up to 125 feet in diameter! This Sime K1-Teso Low-Angle Sprinkler is a low angle 8-degree trajectory typically used in applications where it is necessary to mount the sprinkler high on stand pipes or in orchard applications for irrigating under the canopy on mature trees.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 13-47 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 125’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 80
- Inlet Size: 1.25” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm (Optional Sizes: 6 mm, 7 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation