Sime Quasar Impact Water Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern, adjustable jet stream breaker, and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2.5" female standard pipe thread connection. Includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 40 to 250 gallons per minute and coverages up to 316 feet in diameter! The Quasar features the new style drive arm that operates in an up and down motion instead of the side to side motion reducing vibration on stand pipes and operating on a variety of slopes.
The Sime Quasar Impact Water Sprinkler has a unique variable angle trajectory feature that can easily be adjusted between 15 and 27 degrees to accommodate a variety of applications all with one sprinkler.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 40-250 gal/min.
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: Variable Angle 15° to 27°
- Inlet Size: 2.5” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm (Optional Sizes: 12 mm, 14 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
Features and Benefits
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops for Full or Part Circle Operation
- Easy Trajectory Change from 150-270 Up/Down
- Low Vibration Drive Arm
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Dairy & Feedlot Dust Suppression