Royal Adjusting Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm, and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2" female standard pipe thread connection. Includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 40 to 200 gallons per minute and coverages up to 316 feet in diameter! The Royal features the new style drive arm that operates in an up and down motion instead of the side to side motion reducing vibration on stand pipes and operating on a variety of slopes.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 40-200 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 316’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm (Optional Sizes: 12 mm, 14 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- Low Vibration Drive Arm
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Dairy & Feedlot Dust Suppression
- Traveling Irrigation Guns
- Soft Hose Traveling Irrigators
- Hard Hose Traveling Irrigators
- Center Pivots