Sime Duplex Sprinkler
** TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK - please call for availability! ** Sime Duplex Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, brass drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2" female standard pipe thread connection. The Duplex is a dual port sprinkler with a secondary stream nozzle located just above the main barrel to cover close and intermediate ranges. The Duplex is unique to most other impacts as the drive arm operates off of the secondary nozzle instead of the main barrel. This allows to main barrel to project water and gain ultimate distance without any interruptions from a drive arm. The Duplex also has a slightly slower reversing motion than most traditional impact sprinklers and operates good at lower pressures. Includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 42 to 174 gallons per minute and coverages up to 280 feet in diameter!
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 42-174 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 280’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 8 mm Drive Stream + 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm Main Stream
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker On Main Stream
- Drive Arm on Secondary Stream
- Slow Reverse
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Effluent or Wastewater Removal