Sime Explorer Sprinkler
Sime Explorer Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and heavy duty lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage (slow reverse in part circle mode), an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a robust flanged base connection. Includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 135 to 750 gallons per minute and coverages up to 510 feet in diameter! The Sime Explorer features the new style drive arm that operates in a shorter stroke up and down motion instead of the side to side motion reducing vibration on stand pipes and operating on a variety of slopes. The Explorer is a powerful sprinkler with large volume capability for many applications including agriculture, mining de-watering and reclamation, industrial dust suppression, traveling irrigation guns, and much more.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 135-750 gal/min.
- Construction: Aluminum with Nylon/Poly
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: Flanged, Standard Pipe Thread Adapters Available, Jet Stream Breaker Included & Works on Return Mode
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 30 mm, 32 mm, 34 mm, 36 mm, 38 mm (Optional Sizes: 22 mm, 24 mm, 26 mm, 28 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm, 44 mm, 46 mm, 48 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops for Full or Part Circle Operation
- Slow Return Reverse Mode
- Adjustable Brake
- General Irrigation Use
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Construction Dust Control
- Feedyard Dust Control
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Traveling Sprinklers