Sime Senior Sprinkler
** TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK - please call for availability! ** Sime Senior Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2" female standard pipe thread connection. The Senior is a dual port sprinkler with a secondary stream nozzle located just on the underside of the main barrel to cover close and intermediate ranges. Includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 35 to 160 gallons per minute and coverages up to 260 feet in diameter! The Senior sprinkler is the featured sprinkler on our model 2000S BigSprinkler cart.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 35-160 gal/min.
- Coverage: Up to 260’ Diameter
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm (Optional Sizes: 10 mm, 12 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjustable Stops for Full or Part Circle Operation
- Secondary Nozzle
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation