Impact Drive Synkro Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage, an adjustable jet breaker for changes stream pattern and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2.5" female standard pipe thread connection. The Synkro includes a set of nozzles to accommodate 40 to 250 gallons per minute and coverages up to 316 feet in diameter! The Synkro sprinkler is a great choice for many applications including agriculture solid set, mining applications for dust control, replacement sprinkler for traveling irrigations machines, and much more.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 40-250 gal/min.
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 250
- Inlet Size: 2.5” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker Included & Works on Return Mode
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm (Optional Sizes: 12 mm)
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Jet Stream Breaker
- Easy Adjust Stops For Full or Part Circle
- Counterbalance Weight Included
- Slow Reverse Return mode
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control, Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Dairy & Feedlot Dust Suppression
- Traveling Sprinklers