Wing Impact Drive Sprinkler is constructed with a heavy cast aluminum body, aluminum drive arm and brass lower turning union. Features include adjustable stops for full or part circle coverage and a quick change nozzle setup all supported by a 2" female standard pipe thread connection. Includes a set of nozzles included to accommodate 40 to 200 gallons per minute and coverages up to 155 feet in diameter. It features the new style drive arm that operates in an up and down motion instead of the side to side motion reducing vibration on stand pipes and operating on a variety of slopes. This Wing Impact Drive Sprinkler for sale is a low angle 18 degree trajectory sprinkler used in applications where the sprinkler needs to be mounted very high such as on the end of a center pivot irrigation system.
See specifications tab for full performance information.
- Flow Range: 40-250 gal/min.
- Construction: Aluminum w/ Brass Lower Turning Union
- Trajectory: 18°
- Inlet Size: 2” Female Standard Pipe Thread, Jet Stream Breaker
- Nozzle Sizes Included: 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm
**These calculations are theoretical test numbers under perfect conditions and do not take into consideration wind, terrain, or other natural acts of nature.
Features and Benefits
- Quick Change Nozzles
- Easy Adjustable Stops for Full or Part Circle Operation
- Low Vibration Drive Arm
- Great Pivot End Gun
- General Irrigation Use
- Acreage or Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Dairy & Feedlot Dust Suppression
- Traveling Irrigation Guns
- Soft Hose Traveling Irrigators
- Hard Hose Traveling Irrigators
- Center Pivots