It takes 27,154 gallons of water to irrigate one acre of land with an inch of water. This measurement is useful when you need to water one or more acres and need to evaluate whether your current flow rate is adequate for getting it done according to your schedule.
Spare nozzle sizes 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm for the:
- 2000S - Wheeled sprinkler cart
- Senior - Impact sprinkler head
- Duplex - Impact sprinkler head
- Skipper - Gear Drive sprinkler head
- Synkro - Impact sprinkler head
- Mercury - Gear Drive sprinkler head