Each sprinkler head on our site has a published performance chart from the manufacturer stating how much flow and pressure it takes to operate each size sprinkler and lists the performance data of the sprinkler at a chosen flow rate and pressure setting. Most sprinklers will operate in a wide range of flows by simply adjusting the nozzle size to match the flow capability that your well or pump provides.
Spare nozzle sizes 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 24 mm for the:
- 2000S - Wheeled sprinkler cart
- Senior - Impact sprinkler head
- Duplex - Impact sprinkler head
- Skipper - Gear Drive sprinkler head
- Synkro - Impact sprinkler head
- Mercury - Gear Drive sprinkler head