ReelGreen Model RG20 Traveling Sprinkler
FREIGHT FREE - In continental USA! The RG20 Traveling Irrigation Sprinkler is the latest innovation from BigSprinkler.com. Our new RG20 Mini Traveling Irrigation System is USA manufactured in-house and features the same durable and proven water turbine drive system that the larger model has featured for the last 15 years! Now it is available in a smaller, more compact version that is ideal for the homeowner who wants portable irrigation that is also automatic! The RG20 Traveling Sprinkler eliminates the need for manually moving hoses or sprinklers from place to place. The RG20 is completely water powered using a field proven and efficient turbine drive system which utilizes the flow and pressure from your garden hose to retract the reel hose at the speed you choose! Simply attach the water hose to the inlet fitting on the stationary base unit, release the turbine drive, and pull the hose cart and sprinkler to the opposite end of the irrigation lane and set the automatic shut off valve. Then, return to the base unit, re-engage the turbine drive, start your water and the RG20 will do the rest! It will also automatically shut off when finished! Click the images at the right to view a close up of the machine and notice the durable "all steel" reel and body construction, inlet swivel, piping, and other manufacturing components used on this excellent product. Performance summary attachment detailing the RG20's wetted coverage may be viewed by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
The ReelGreen model RG20 Reel Irrigator operates between 3 and 8 gallons per minute (by selecting from the sprinkler nozzle sizes included) from a 3/4" garden hose connection and pressures between 30 and 60 PSI. This model is fitted with 100' of 5/8" heavy duty garden hose for maximum wetted areas of up to 70' wide and 130' long! The speed bypass valve allows the user to select a speed that matches the desired irrigation application rate. If pressure boosting is needed, our 3/4 Hp Booster Pump is a great match to the RG20 and will boost pressures up into a maximum operating range for excellent water uniformity and coverage. These field-proven traveling sprinklers feature "all steel" construction, greasable stainless steel water inlet, brass shut off valve, and Rainbird sprinkler for years of reliable service. Compared to other brands, ReelGreen Travelers offer superior construction and utilize all water entering the system with no exhaust or wasted water around the machine. Made in the USA in our facility! Order yours today and start watering the labor-free way! Ships FREIGHT FREE in the continental USA.
- Flow Range: 3-7 gal/min.
- Pressure Required: 30-60 PSI
- Maximum Irrigated Area: 143’ x 86’
- Connection Size: 3/4” Standard Garden Hose
- Hose Size on Reel: 5/8’’ Inside Diameter x 100’ in Length
- Hose Material: Multi Ply Heavy Duty Garden Hose
- Speed: Variable Speed Control
- Shut Off: Automatic Shut Off
|Performance Wetted Diameter|
|Inlet PSI||GPM||Wetted Length||Wetted Width|
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
- All Steel Constructed Body & Reel Assembly for Years of Reliable Service & Durability
- “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Very Well Balanced & Easily Moved by Hand
- Automatic Retraction & Shut Down
- Pressure Gauge Readout
- Part Circle Impact Sprinkler
- Solid Sprinkler Cart Wheels
- Variable Speed Control
- 1 Year Machine Parts Warranty
- Depth Control Plate for Deep Footing Conditions
- Options: Gear Drive “Pop Up” Sprinkler for Indoor Watering Booster Pumps for Added Pressure & Performance
- Residential Yards & Gardens
- Sports Fields
- Horse Arenas
- Watering Grass Areas around Barns
- Parks & Playgrounds