1000R Wheeled Sprinkler Cart
This sprinkler features interchangeable nozzles, and "leak free" seals to avoid puddling at the sprinkler. It works well at low pressures and is a great watering source for residential and gardens. Also works great for horse arena dust suppression because of its leak free wiper seal!! The 1000R Heavy Duty Sprinkler Cart with wheels is constructed of 1” heavy gauge steel pipe, a solid 1.5" steel axle for weight, and a durable "baked on" powder coat finish. The 1000R heavy duty wheeled sprinkler cart comes with Falcon Gear Drive Rotor Sprinkler Technology!!
The 1000R comes standard with a full circle only sprinkler spray pattern but may be ordered in a part circle version upon request (part circle version operates between 40 and 360 degrees). With the Falcon rotor, you can have it all -- uncompromising performance, superior distribution, reliability, and durability. Rain Curtain™ nozzles maximize performance and coverage. A multi-function wiper seal and tapered riser keep the stem clear of debris, providing long-term protection. Plus, heavy-duty construction makes this rotor one of the toughest in the field. Spray distances up to 120 feet in diameter! This sprinkler will maximize your potential and is the largest you can operate from a standard faucet and 3/4" garden hose. May also be adapted to a 1" hose.
Portable wheeled sprinkler carts are an excellent and affordable option for irrigating a variety of areas such as gardens, large yards or acreages, playgrounds, natural and artificial sports fields, horse arenas or round pens for dust control, mining projects, and much more. Our carts are fabricated with care and precision in our facility with heavy steel tubing and a solid axle design to prevent tipping while the sprinkler is in operation or when pulling the supply hose to reposition the sprinkler cart. These portable wheeled sprinkler carts are a great alternative to traveling irrigation sprinklers when a lower cost option is needed, the area to be irrigated is too small, or the terrain is too rough for a traveling sprinkler.
Quality Made in the USA!!
This sprinkler can only be ordered "full circle only" or "part circle only". Part circle version can be adjusted anywhere between 40 and 360 degrees. Please select "full circle" or "part circle" in the drop-down box.
- Flow Rate: 3 - 22 GPM
- Pressure: 30 - 70 PSI
- Trajectory: 250
- Spray Distance: 35' - 65' Radius or Up to 130' Total Diameter
- Sprinkler Stand Body Size: 1” Heavy Gauge Tubing
- Inlet Size: ¾” Standard, Adaptable to 1”
- Overall Height (w/ Sprinkler): 22”
- Overall Length: 28”
- Total Weight: 25 lbs, (Includes Nozzles to cover flow ranges from 3 to 22 gallons per minute.)
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tube Construction
- Solid 1.5” Steel Axle
- Brass Garden Hose Swivel Adapter
- Solid 8” Rubber Wheel Assembly
- Durable “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Commercial Grade Full or Part Circle Impact Sprinkler w/ Brass Base
- Garden Irrigation
- Residential or Acreage Yard Irrigation
- Horse Arena Dust Control
- School Playground Irrigation
- Natural Sports Turf Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Turf Irrigation & Cooling*
- Mining dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation