3 HP Two-Stage Self-Priming Sprinkler/Booster Pumps
Our 3HP Two-Stage Self-Priming Sprinkler/Booster pumps are great for supplying many different kinds of sprinkler systems. Their cast iron construction and stainless steel impeller makes this pump rugged and reliable. It operates at a flow range of between 5 and 50 gallons per minute. Max pressure for this model is 76 psi at 5 gpm.
This pump can be used for boosting existing systems that already have a water source but just need extra pressure or it may be used as a self priming supply pump to draw water from a reservoir or tank. Please call our sales staff toll free at 855-805-7901 if you have questions regarding this pump and how it would fit your application.
Select specifications tab to view a full pump performance chart with the full range of pressures at the given flow rates for matching up to your sprinkler system capacity.
*(Note - When ordering please specify if you need the pump wired for 110V or 220V. A cord with standard plug is provided with 110V wiring only.)
- Cast Iron construction with 300 Series Cast Stainless Steel Impellers
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal
- 1.5” Ports, Self-Priming up to 15’
- Single Phase: 115/230 V, ODP Motor. Max case working pressure for boosting - 150 PSI. Pump and Motor ONLY; does not include control box or automatic shut off.
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
- Cast Iron Construction with 300 Series Investment Cast Stainless Steel Impellers
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- 1-1/2˝NPT Port Sizes
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Flow 60 GPM
- Maximum Head 180 Ft (76 psi).
- Self-Priming to 15 Ft.
- Two Stage (478 Series) Construction
- Removable Dual Volute Design
- Supplying or Boosting Residental or Commercial Sprinkler Systems
- Corp Irrigation
- Sportfields Irrigation
- General Water Transfer