FREE FREIGHT - In the continental USA! Large capacity 2000S Irrigation Kit with High Pressure Booster Pump for irrigation projects requiring big performance coverage! Pump from a pond, reservoir, stream, or lake with this high-pressure Kohler Irrigation Pump. This kit includes our 2000S Heavy Duty 2-Wheel Sprinkler Cart capable of up to 250 feet plus diameter wetted circle, 15 feet of 3" suction hose with strainer, 200 ft. of Standard Duty 2" discharge hose with quick connects, and a heavy duty high-pressure irrigation pump.
The pump is a reliable 14 HP High Pressure Irrigation Kohler Pump for sale and quality American made, high-pressure pump with diaphragm priming system capable of providing high volumes and pressures up to 120 PSI. This is a unique irrigation pump package that is specially designed for our high-performance irrigation applications. This high-performance pump is not comparable to most common 14 HP low pressure "transfer" pumps sold in stores. When coupled with our 2000S cart, the results are very impressive, to say the least! Call us at 1-855--805-7901 and we will be happy to answer any questions.
Our pre-assembled pump kits are quick and easy to setup! You can be irrigating in literally minutes from the time you receive your kit. First, unroll and quick connect the 200 ft. of hose provided from the pump to the sprinkler cart, quick connect the 15 ft. suction hose provided, prime and start the pump....and watch the water fly! The 2000S Irrigation Kit with High Pressure Booster Pump is supplied with a quick connect fitting that attaches to the hose and a full range of nozzles so that you can meet your desired water pattern and application. Extra hose lengths may be added. Consult your BigSprinkler.com representative for help with design questions and what the maximum run length capacity is for your system.
Sprinkler Cart Performance:
- Flow Range: 40-200 Gallons per Minute
- Coverage: Up to 250 Feet Diameter Wetted Circle
- Max Pressure: 220 Gallons per Minute Open Discharge
- Max Pressure: 120 PSI @ 5 Gallons per Minute
**Pump and sprinkler performance may vary due to certain atmospheric conditions, elevation, distance, etc. Pump performance data provided is at 5 feet suction lift.
Features and Benefits
Sprinkler Cart Information:
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tube Construction
- 3” Heavy Gauge Steel Square Tube Axle
- 15" x 6.00" x 6" Steel Rim/Pneumatic Wheel Assembly
- ATV Hitch for Towing
- Durable “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Commercial Grade Full or Part Circle Impact Sprinkler w/ Brass Base
- 14 HP Kohler Command Pro Engine - Recoil Start
- 2.5" Standard Pipe Thread Suction & Discharge
- Cast Aluminum High Pressure Pump Body and Impeller w/Stainless Steel Bushing
- Heavy, Powder Coated 1" Diameter Steel Roll Cage w/ Vibration Isolators
- Diaphragm Priming System for Easy Prime
- High Pressure Residential, Commercial, & Agriculture Irrigation
- Crop Irrigation
- Dust Suppression
- Fire Fighting
- Sports Field Irrigation