2000S Wheeled Sprinkler Cart
The 2000S Heavy Duty 2-Wheel Sprinkler Cart is constructed with a 2” schedule, 40" steel pipe, heavy 3" square tubing axle, and durable powder coat finish. The 2000S features an ATV tow hitch and large floatation pneumatic tires for moving the cart around farms, pastures, etc. Flow ranges for the 2000S can range from 40 to 200 gallons per minute with water spray coverages up to 250 feet in diameter! The 2000S also comes standard with 2" standard national pipe threads and the large commercial grade Senior Impact Style Sprinkler that may be set to operate in a full or part circle pattern. The 2000S Heavy Duty 2 Wheel Sprinkler Cart is an excellent choice for big irrigation results on small acreages, hobby farms, deer food plots, etc. Select the specifications tab to view full performance chart on this sprinkler.
Portable wheeled sprinkler carts are an excellent and affordable option for irrigating a variety of areas such as gardens, large yards or acreages, playgrounds, natural and artificial sports fields, horse arenas or round pens for dust control, mining projects, hobby farms, and much more. Our carts are fabricated with care and precision in our facility with heavy steel tubing and 3" square axle built to withstand tipping and heavy farm or commercial use. The 2000S Sprinkler Cart requires a flow range of 40 to 200 gallons per minute provided from an irrigation well or surface water pump from a stream, lake or reservoir. Check out our 9 HP Honda High Pressure Water Pump for Irrigation or 14HP pump in our pump section for a match to this cart or view our 2000S Complete Irrigation Kit for everything you need to be up and running in minutes supplied in one all-inclusive kit! This cart ships by truck freight.
Quality Made in the USA!!
- Flow Rate: 40 - 200 GPM
- Pressure: 30 - 100 PSI (Sime Senior Sprinkler)
- Sime Senior Sprinkler Trajectory: 250
- Sprinkler Stand Body Size: 2” Heavy Gauge Tubing
- Inlet Size: 2” 2tandard, Adaptable to 1.5” or 2.5"
- Overall Height (w/ sprinkler): 41”
- Overall Length: 60”
- Overall Width: 60"
- Total Weight: 200 lbs.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tube Construction
- 3” Heavy Gauge Steel Square Tube Axle
- 15" x 6.00 x 6" Steel Rim/Pneumatic Wheel Assembly
- ATV Hitch Standard w/ Lift Handle
- Durable “Baked On” Powder Coat Finish
- Commercial Grade Full or Part Circle Impact Sprinkler w/ Brass Base
- Full Range of Nozzle Sizes Included
- General Irrigation Use
- Natural Sports Field Irrigation
- Artificial Sports Field Irrigation
- General Agriculture Irrigation
- Mining Dust Control
- Pasture Irrigation
- Hobby Farm Irrigation
- Wildlife Food Plot Irrigation
- Reclamation Sprinkler Irrigation
- Large Horse Arena Dust Suppression
- Golf Course Fairway Irrigation